The Shankar-Rajinikanth’s most expensive Indian film ever, 2.0, is creating all the right noises ever since its inception. The film is being made with a staggering budget of nearly 250 crores and it features internationally acclaimed technicians.
Already, Kenny Bates, a popular Hollywood stunt coordinator who worked on Mission Impossible and Transformers etc, has been roped in to supervise the stunt scenes in 2.0. And now, Aaron Crippen, who earlier worked for The Dark Knight and Wanted, joined 2.0 team to oversee the action episodes.
Aaron Crippen is a specialist in executing breathtaking car crash and explosion scenes. These two action directors will ensure that 2.0 features pulsating action episodes.
- Suspense on NBK101 to be revealed shortly?
- Poll: Will Sai Dharam Tej score a much-needed hit with Winner?
- Pawan content with Katamarayudu
- Trisha bags much-awaited sequel
- Interview : Miya George – Political drama in Yaman attracted me a lot
Articles that might interest you