The Shankar-Rajinikanth’s most expensive Indian film ever, 2.0, is creating all the right noises ever since its inception. The film is being made with a staggering budget of nearly 250 crores and it features internationally acclaimed technicians.
Already, Kenny Bates, a popular Hollywood stunt coordinator who worked on Mission Impossible and Transformers etc, has been roped in to supervise the stunt scenes in 2.0. And now, Aaron Crippen, who earlier worked for The Dark Knight and Wanted, joined 2.0 team to oversee the action episodes.
Aaron Crippen is a specialist in executing breathtaking car crash and explosion scenes. These two action directors will ensure that 2.0 features pulsating action episodes.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you