The Shankar-Rajinikanth’s most expensive Indian film ever, 2.0, is creating all the right noises ever since its inception. The film is being made with a staggering budget of nearly 250 crores and it features internationally acclaimed technicians.
Already, Kenny Bates, a popular Hollywood stunt coordinator who worked on Mission Impossible and Transformers etc, has been roped in to supervise the stunt scenes in 2.0. And now, Aaron Crippen, who earlier worked for The Dark Knight and Wanted, joined 2.0 team to oversee the action episodes.
Aaron Crippen is a specialist in executing breathtaking car crash and explosion scenes. These two action directors will ensure that 2.0 features pulsating action episodes.
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Much-Awaited magnum opus not being postponed
- Nag leaves a hint for Akhil’s new film title
- 100 screens added for mass entertainer
- Upcoming sensation hikes her remuneration
Articles that might interest you