Off late, Tollywood is witnessing a breeze of fresh talent filled with passion and creativity. Last week saw the release of another low budget flick ‘The End’. Made on a shoe string budget of 1.5 crores, this horror flick is garnering huge appreciation from the public and is working well at the box office.
Speaking about the film’s success, director Rahul Sankriytan revealed that he had never expected his film to do such well, and thanked the audience for their support. Adding further, he also revealed that he will be making a love story or a crime comedy as his next film.
This software professional turned director has impressed everyone with his directorial skills, and is definitely a talent to look out for in the future.
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
Articles that might interest you