Not many know that M.S.Narayana was a writer when he first came into the film industry. He wrote for about eight films and he wanted to make it big in the industry as a writer. However, fate had other ideas and he was literally forced by a famous director to play a small role in the film ‘M. Dharmaraju M.A.’. That decision changed M.S.Narayana’s life and he is one of the top Telugu comedians today. The director in question is Raviraja Pinisetty.
“Ravi Raja Pinisetty forced me to play a small role in M.Dharmaraju M.A. against my wishes. He firmly believed that I had great potential as an actor and because of him, I am now successful. Sometimes, life forces you to change direction against your will, but it will be beneficial in the long run.”, said M.S. Narayana.
Well, the next time you laugh heartily for M.S.Narayana’s antics on screen, you know whom to thank.
- Exclusive Interview : Kalyan Ram – I have become more approachable now
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for yet another biopic?
- Poolarangadu combo on the cards
- Ileana gets a prestigious offer
- Nela Ticket’s actress bags yet another exciting project?