And finally, the ‘Mega’ wait of millions of Mega fans has come to an end today. This morning, Megastar Chiranjeevi will take part in the shooting of his most eagerly awaited 150th film, Kathilantodu. The film’s shooting will kick-start in Hyderabad and the unit will can the prison scenes in this schedule.
The Chiru150 has been a prestigious and highly anticipated project for several reasons. While this film marks Chiru’s comeback to Telugu silver screen as a hero, Ram Charan producing this film under his newly floated banner Konidela Productions has made it even more special for fans.
VV Vinayak is directing Kathilantodu. The makers are yet to finalize the film’s heroine.
- Sun TV bags Indrasena’s satellite rights
- Posani rejects his Nandi Award
- Balakrishnudu gets censor clearance
- Touch Chesi Choodu gets a release date
- Update on Star hero’s cameo in Pawan film