Irrespective of success or failure, all of Puri Jagan’s films usually have one thing in common – hard hitting dialogues. The maverick director has built up a unique reputation over the years for these one liners which have great impact value. They tend to be sharp, incisive and satirical. Ever wondered how Puri Jagan manages to write such dialogues year after year?
In an exclusive interview given to 123telugu.com sometime ago, Puri revealed his secret. Staying Hungry.
“I always stay slightly hungry. I never eat to my heart’s content and no matter what I eat, I always stop a bit before my hunger is completely satisfied. I read somewhere that great writers are never born in rich and satisfied families, so I follow this principle.”, he said.
The logic definitely seems to be working in the dialogues department for Puri.
- Sharwanand reveals the biggest mistake of his career
- 2.0’s teaser to be out in IPL Final?
- Birthday Special : Which film had NTR’s best performance to date?
- Motion poster for Saamy 2’s Telugu version delayed slightly
- Namitha Is Back In Action