Ram is one of the most stylish heroes in contemporary Telugu cinema. Right from his looks to his clothes, there’s always an aura about him. Surprisingly, we hear that he doesn’t have a stylist who designs his costumes, unlike most leading actors in the industry. When one of his fans asked him about this, he replied that he designs his own clothes in all his films. That’s the secret behind his style quotient and not many people can do that. In his recent film, Endhukante Premanta, the actor was seen in his best look so far and one can imagine how much care he would have taken to design all his costumes. Currently, he’s dubbing for the Tamil version of Endhukate Premanta which will release soon. Apart from this film, he’s also shooting for Bommarillu Bhaskar’s upcoming film and there’s also Santosh Srinivas’ upcoming mass entertainer to his credit.
- Sharwanand reveals the biggest mistake of his career
- 2.0’s teaser to be out in IPL Final?
- Birthday Special : Which film had NTR’s best performance to date?
- Motion poster for Saamy 2’s Telugu version delayed slightly
- Namitha Is Back In Action