The cast, Aakash Sehdev, Mishti, Jaya Prada Garu, Nasser, Ponvannan, LB Sreeram, Prudhvi, Sjayaji Shinde Charandeep are joined at Yaganti, Kurnool to shoot some key scenes near Yaganti Temple and around Kurnool.
Sarabha, known for it’s exceptional budget, is carrying on in the steps of Baahubali and Robo, to be South India’s next spectacular visual experience. The well known Indian VFX studio FireFly and world renowned prosthetic make-up technician, Sean Foot, are said to be working on this film.
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR