The cast, Aakash Sehdev, Mishti, Jaya Prada Garu, Nasser, Ponvannan, LB Sreeram, Prudhvi, Sjayaji Shinde Charandeep are joined at Yaganti, Kurnool to shoot some key scenes near Yaganti Temple and around Kurnool.
Sarabha, known for it’s exceptional budget, is carrying on in the steps of Baahubali and Robo, to be South India’s next spectacular visual experience. The well known Indian VFX studio FireFly and world renowned prosthetic make-up technician, Sean Foot, are said to be working on this film.
- Sanjay Dutt to produce Prasthanam’s Hindi remake
- Fidaa’s impeccable run continues in Nizam
- Special surprise for Chiru’s bday
- Anando Brahma’s South, Hindi remakes on the cards
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
Articles that might interest you