Looks like everyone is ready to cash in on the release of Sardaar Gabbar Singh. Latest update reveals that the ticket rates in all the single screen locations in Krishna region of Andhra Pradesh have been increased. The balcony ticket which costed 70 bucks has now been increased to 90 and will go into effect from tomorrow.
Also, the talks are going on to increase the prices in other areas of Andhra and a clearer picture will be out soon. Already, tickets have been sold out all over the single screens in both the Telugu states.
With discussions now ending between the makers and multiplex owners, bookings will now open anytime soon in major multiplexes. Once that happens, the mania will reach even bigger heights.
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat
- Sunny Leone gets a rare honor
- Gang going steady on weekdays
- 95% of politicians are rascals: Mohan Babu
- Press Note : Godavari Restaurant Chain is all set to flow in Phoenix, AZ