Yesterday, we had revealed that the Tamil movie association, Nadigar Sangam has decided to hold a one-day fast in Chennai on the 20th of this month, the latest news is that the theaters association in Tamil Nadu have decided to join the protest now.
They have revealed in a statement that all the theaters across the state of Tamil Nadu will stall all the morning and afternoon shows. However, the evening and night shows will be aired on time.
The ongoing protests to support Jallikattu event has become quite fierce in Tamil Nadu as a star hero like Ajith will also be taking part in the fast to support the cause which has become a huge movement altogether.
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections
- Vunnadi Okkate Zindagi clears censor