There has been an incident of theft at Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Jubilee Hills residence. Rs. 2 lakhs were reportedly stolen from Chiru’s home. The actor’s manager Gangadhar filed a complaint with the Jubilee Hills PS in this regard.
Acting on the complaint immediately, the cops took a helper at Chiru’s residence into their custody and are checking the footage from the CCTV cameras installed in and around the building. The said helper has been working at Chiru’s home for quite sometime. More details about the incident are awaited.
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- Pawan Kalyan Responds To Controversies Surrounding Him
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments
- Tollywood Comes Together To Wish BAN Team
- Date locked for Baahubali 2’s Chinese release