Maverick director SS Rajamouli and his team had worked non-stop for over 5 years on the Baahubali franchise that made the entire country look up to Telugu film industry with new found respect. Now, the man behind this humongous movie franchise is taking some much needed break.
In his latest interview to a national English news daily, Rajamouli made an interesting statement about his life after Baahubali. “There is a sense of emptiness, although I can’t tell whether it is emptiness or fulfilment,” said Rajamouli.
Rajamouli went on to say that he has plans to do bigger and better projects and that only time will tell if he will succeed or not. The numero uno director further said that nothing in his life has changed much after Baahubali and that everything remains pretty much the same.
- Megastar Wishes Actress For Crossing A Milestone
- Madhavan Goes Gaga Over Naga Chaitanya
- Amy Jackson Fumes At Trump’s Administration
- Handsome deal for Kalyanram15’s satellite rights
- Dil-Raju-Koratala-Allu Arjun film on cards?