Who is the No.1 Hero in the Telugu Film Industry? This question is enough to kickstart a passionate and hotly contested debate between fans of our most popular heroes. But according to Mega Power Star Ram Charan, no such thing exists.
In an interview given to ‘Eenadu’ today, Charan said that the numbers game exists in Bollywood but not in Tollywood. “The fight for the No.1 spot is very real in Bollywood, where two top heroes are constantly fighting for it. But in the Telugu Industry, this race does not exist. All of us have very friendly relationships and we carry on with our own work. For example, when ‘Magadheera’ became a big hit, Mahesh Babu was one of the first people to call and congratulate me”, said Charan.
That is a very nice thing for Charan to say, but will fans listen?
- Sai-Pooja Hegde’s Saakshyam seals its release date
- Mahesh lands in Vijayawada, To Promote BAN
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film