There is no shame in trying, says Sai Ram Shankar. The brother of Puri Jagannadh has been trying to make a mark as a hero for a while now and he has only been partially successful. At the audio launch of his latest film ‘Araku Road lo’, the actor opened up about this struggle.
“Some media persons wrote that Sai has been trying for a hit desperately with repeated raids on the Box Office like Ghazni. I agree. I really have been trying like that and there is no shame in that. The shame is if you give up”, he said. The event was attended by Puri Jagan and Nandamuri Kalyan Ram.
Nikeesha Patel is the heroine in this film.
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing