It is a common perception among audience that commanding roles require a far superior effort than roles with less substantial time on the screen. While this may seem like common sense, glamour girl Anushka thinks otherwise. “These days there is nothing like a big cinema or small cinema. To make a movie, everyone involved has to put the same kind of effort. If it is successful, it automatically becomes a big movie. Similarly, irrespective of a big or small role if the movie becomes a hit then the characters automatically get good recognition. But the effort is same for all movies. People think that I put in a special effort for ‘Arundhati’ but that is not true. From my first movie super till now, I put in the same kind of effort for every single movie.’
This tall beauty is all set to blaze the silver screen with her upcoming movies ‘Damarukam’ and Prabhas’s ‘Vaaradhi’.
- Garuda Vega’s US promotions in full swing
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi’s first look to be out soon
- Lavanya opens up about her role in VOZ
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikran project?
- Raja The Great’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections