Young hero Naga Shaurya and debut actress Niharika starrer romantic drama Oka Manasu has been making all the right noises ever since its trailer was unveiled. The film is slated to hit the screens on the 24th of this month and there are decent expectations on the film.
The film’s lead stars, Shaurya and Niharika, have been promoting Oka Manasu of late and in a recent promotional interview, Naga Shaurya made a rather startling statement. The young hero said that there won’t be a better love story than Oka Manasu until the next decade.
The handsome hero went on to compare Oka Manasu with classic love stories such as Maro Charitra, Geethanjali and Ninne Pelladutha etc. This only shows Naga Shaurya’s confidence on his film.
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser