Mega fans have never been so happy as after a long time, Ram Charan has scored a huge success which was evading him for a long time.
Rangasthalam has crossed the 103 crore share mark and stands third in the list of all time Telugu hits after Baahubali one and two.
This makes Chiranjeevi and his son Charan, the only father and son duo to have two of the biggest hits in the industry after Baahubali.
The amount of appreciation that Charan has been getting for Rangasthalam has made the mega family and fans jump with joy.
This is indeed is a proud moment for all mega fans who have been supporting Charan for a very long time now.
Let’s hope that this success streak continues in the coming days as well.
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date