Yesterday, one of the leading actresses down south, Shruti Haasan, celebrated her 30th birthday. On this occasion, Shruti participated in the Save The Blind Children event at the Little Flower Home For Blind and spent some quality time with the visual and hearing impaired students.
Shruti cut her birthday cake and fed it to the special children. She later served food to nearly 1,000 students and staff members. The actress also planted saplings in the school campus and donated furniture and stationery worth Rs. 12 lakh to the school.
Speaking on the occasion, Shruti said that unlike her previous birthdays, this birthday is quite special for her as it gave her an opportunity to interact and spend time with the special students.
- Mahesh and I decided to work together a decade ago: AR Murugadoss
- This actress’ favorite is ‘Andhra Michael Jackson Allu Arjun’
- SDT’s role in his next similar to Pawan’s in Tholi Prema
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
Articles that might interest you