Director Nandini Reddy is celebrating her birthday today and it is turning out to be a very special day for her. Her latest film ‘Kalyana Vaibhogamne’ hit the screens today and it has received a very favourable response from movie lovers as well as critics.
The film has Naga Shourya and Malavika in lead roles. ‘Kalyana Vaibhogame’ is targeting multiplex crowds and A centres and the film’s revenues have picked up strongly in these areas by evening. A strong weekend is on the cards.
Kalyan Koduri has composed the music and Damodar Prasad has produced the film on his Sri Ranjith Movies banner.
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you