Released on Friday, Sree Vishnu’s intense social drama, Needi Naadi Oke Katha, received unanimous applause from movie lovers and critics alike. The film is performing quite well at the box-offices across the twin Telugu states.
To celebrate the film’s success, Needi Naadi Oke Katha’s team organized a success meet and interacted with the media today. Special highlight of the event was the presence of several noted Tollywood directors. All the director’s hailed Needi Naadi Oke Katha and its team and described the film’s success as “everyone’s success”.
Directors like Madhan, G Nageswara Reddy, VN Aditya, Thammareddy Bharadwaja, Raj Kandukuri, Pavan Sadineni, Virinchi Varma and Sagar Chandra etc took part in the success meet. Needi Naadi Oke Katha has Satna Titus and director Devi Prasad in prominent roles. Debutant Venu Udugula has directed the movie and Prashanthi and Krishna Vijay have produced it under Nara Rohith’s presentation.
- BAN strikes $2.5M in US, Enters all-time top 5
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Vijayotsava Sabha will be a grand affair
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections