After a couple of intriguing first look posters, the makers of Tamil star Vikram and director Gautham Menon’s ongoing spy thriller, Dhruva Natchathiram, unveiled the film’s teaser yesterday to a shattering response.
The teaser is spectacular in every sense and its style quotient is on par with Hollywood and is reminiscent of the Bourne series. In the movie, Vikram will be seen as a secret agent based in the US who comes down to Delhi on a mission to save K, a mysterious leader of a group named K.
Vikram looks like a million bucks in his salt and pepper avatar, while Gautham’s voice-over for K’s character raises the curiosity factor for the movie. Anu Emmanuel, the Majnu girl, will be seen as Vikram’s love interest.
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections
- Vunnadi Okkate Zindagi clears censor
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Vijay’s thanks the audience