After a couple of intriguing first look posters, the makers of Tamil star Vikram and director Gautham Menon’s ongoing spy thriller, Dhruva Natchathiram, unveiled the film’s teaser yesterday to a shattering response.
The teaser is spectacular in every sense and its style quotient is on par with Hollywood and is reminiscent of the Bourne series. In the movie, Vikram will be seen as a secret agent based in the US who comes down to Delhi on a mission to save K, a mysterious leader of a group named K.
Vikram looks like a million bucks in his salt and pepper avatar, while Gautham’s voice-over for K’s character raises the curiosity factor for the movie. Anu Emmanuel, the Majnu girl, will be seen as Vikram’s love interest.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 20-08-2017
- Popular comedian alleges death threats
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to release in Kannada and Hindi
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
Articles that might interest you