Released on February 26, the Atharvaa and Catherine Tresa-starrer Tamil film Kanithan has turned out to be a huge hit and even won critical acclaim. This racy action thriller is currently the hot property in Kollywood and as per the latest buzz, several Telugu producers are vying for the remake rights of the film.
Kanithan is produced by leading Tamil producer Kalaipuli S Thanu, who is currently bankrolling the Rajinikanth-starrer Kabali. Already, there are reports that a leading producer is trying to rope in Allu Arjun for the remake and that more clarity will emerge once Bunny’s Sarrainodu releases on April 22.
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?
- Thaman to score for mega hero