Family Hero Jagapathi Babu interacted with media personnel today in a very frank and candid manner. He is happy about appearing as a villain in Balakrishna’s film. He also termed this development as a rebirth for him.
“I have been doing some very bad films lately. I don’t even know when they are coming and going. I need to take care of myself. This development is like a rebirth for me”, he said.
“I really like Balayya Babu and I am good friends with him. I am glad to work with a good banner and with a good director. There is a lot of substance in the story. I will be seen in three different getups, spanning three different generations. I will be making substantial changes to my body language”, said Jagapathi Babu.
When asked about his female fans, Jagapathi Babu said “I know some of them will be sad. But I need to take care of myself also. I am very positive about this development and I am sure people will accept me in this role”, he said.
- Cheli combo all set to materialize again?
- Prabhas reveals the film that inspired him to become an actor
- Jai Simha, Gang & Rangula Raatnam’s latest Krishna collections
- Agnyaathavaasi’s week 1 Krishna & Guntur collections
- MLA locks its release date?