Going by the latest developments in the state, the releases that are scheduled for this week might be postponed. Seemandhra leaders have already called for a theater bandh tomorrow (11th Feb) and the situation will worsen if a favourable resolution is passed in Telangana.
If an unfavourable resolution comes out, trouble is bound to erupt in Telangana, which will again be detrimental for releases. When we spoke to a few distributors, we were told that a decision will be taken by tomorrow evening.
Telugu film producers and distributors are now a worried lot.
- Pawan vows to fight for AgriGold victims
- Bollywood beauty in talks for Akhil’s next?
- Rajamouli flags off Jagapathi Babu’s next
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
Articles that might interest you