Going by the latest developments in the state, the releases that are scheduled for this week might be postponed. Seemandhra leaders have already called for a theater bandh tomorrow (11th Feb) and the situation will worsen if a favourable resolution is passed in Telangana.
If an unfavourable resolution comes out, trouble is bound to erupt in Telangana, which will again be detrimental for releases. When we spoke to a few distributors, we were told that a decision will be taken by tomorrow evening.
Telugu film producers and distributors are now a worried lot.
- Yes, I get emotional and sentimental once in 3 decades: RGV
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success
- Allu Arjun teams up with popular sports bar