Varun Tej and Raashi Khanna-starrer romantic drama, Tholi Prema, is having a solid run at the box-offices worldwide. Debutant Venky Atluri’s impressive writing, Thaman’s refreshing music and George C Williams visuals are the major highlights in the movie.
As per the latest updates, Tholi Prema has collected a cool Rs 9.32 crores worldwide share in its opening weekend. Tholi Prema’s worldwide theatrical rights were sold for 18 crores and the film has crossed the halfway mark already.
In the US, Tholi Prema has grossed over $130K on Sunday, and looks to end its first weekend with a gross of nearly $650K. Senior producer BVSN Prasad has bankrolled the movie.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date
- Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi gears up for summer release
- Thaman’s dream comes true with NTR-Trivikram film
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?