The first look of Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Thoofan’ was launched yesterday in Hyderabad by Megastar Chiranjeevi. The response from fans and movie lovers has been outstanding, bringing a lot of cheer to the production team. The trailer hints at a powerful police drama with loads of entertainment.
Charan will be seen as an ACP in the movie and Priyanka Chopra will be seen as his romantic interest. Prakash Raj and Sri Hari will play crucial roles in the Telugu version of the film. ‘Thoofan’ is the Telugu version of ‘Zanjeer’, which is being remade in Bollywood by Apoorva Lakhia.
‘Thoofan’ will hit the screens in summer. The Hindi version will have Sanjay Dutt in place of Sri Hari.
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you