After impressing the mass action movie lovers with his debut film, Alludu Seenu, young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas is ready to hit the screens with his second film, Speedunnodu. The film, an official remake of Tamil hit Sundarapandian, is slated for a grand release on February 5.
In one of his latest promotional interviews, Sai revealed that the last 20 minutes of the movie will be a major highlight in Speedunnodu. He said that the heart touching scenes during the film’s climax will surely move the audiences. The young hero also stated that the film has turned out to be much better than the Tamil original, since director Bheemaneni changed at least 70 percent of the film’s story to adapt it to suit Telugu nativity.
The film has Mumbai starlet Sonarika Bhadoria playing Sai’s love interest. Tamannaah will be seen in a sizzling hot special number.
- Rana will start preparing for Baahubali 3 from tomorrow
- Rakul’s loyalties will always remain with Tollywood
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- Politician Makes Shocking Claims About Rajinikanth!
Articles that might interest you