The most eagerly awaited movie of 2017, Baahubali The Conclusion, is all set to storm the screens across the world on April 28. Expectations on this magnum opus are humongous and going by the spectacular stunts showcased in the film’s trailer, movie lovers are surely in for a huge treat this summer.
Now, Rana’s latest statement has taken these expectations to the next level. Rana revealed that the action sequences in Baahubali’s climax shot on him and Prabhas are so dangerous, risky and adrenaline pumping that he even thought that either Prabhas or he will be alive after the shoot if they exactly executed whatever Rajamouli had envisioned in his mind.
The macho hunk also said that they took all the necessary precautions before shooting for those goosebumps inducing action sequences.
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
Articles that might interest you