Popular writer Sai Madhav Burra, who is acclaimed for his thought-provoking dialogues in movies such as Kanche, Malli Malli Idhi Rani Roju, Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum and Gopala Gopala etc, has bagged two crazy projects.
Sai Madhav Burra will be penning dialogues for Mahesh Babu’s sister Manjula’s directorial debut film starring Sundeep Kishan and also for the much-awaited biopic on yesteryear legendary heroine Savithri, Mahanati. Mahanati has Keerthy Suresh essaying Savithri’s character, while Samantha will be seen in a crucial role.
Sai Madhav Burra’s next release will be Nandamuri Balakrishna’s landmark 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni.
- Sai-Pooja Hegde’s Saakshyam seals its release date
- Mahesh lands in Vijayawada, To Promote BAN
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film