Vithalacharya, the second film of young hero Nawin Vijaykrishna, was launched in a grand event yesterday. Superstar Krishna gave the first clap, while Nawin’s grandmother and actress-filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala switched on the camera.
We have already reported that Nawin’s father and senior hero Naresh will be essaying an important role in the movie. There’s more to the story. Vithalacharya will see the three generations of actors from Vijaya Nirmala’s family.
Apart from Nawin and Naresh, Vijaya Nirmala and Naresh’s younger son will also play important roles in this youthful, mass family entertainer.
Vithalacharya will be directed by Suhaas Meera and it will be produced on Script Book Creations banner. Anisha Ambrose is the film’s leading lady.
- Needi Naadi Oke Katha is an important film: Shekhar Kammula
- Nani paid big bucks for Bigg Boss
- YSR biopic gets interesting title
- Charan came with an open mind-Sukumar
- No truth in Shekhar Kammula’s next