March 4th will have a number of films lined up like Tuntari, Shourya and Kalyana Vaibhogame. The common factor in these releases is that all the three lead stars, Nara Rohit, Manchu Monoj and Naga Shourya are looking to score a much needed hit.
Things are looking bleak for Naga Shourya as some of his films did not fare well recently. Same is the case with Manchu Manoj as its been a long time since his film released. Even though Nara Rohit scored a moderate hit with Asura, he would like to score a massive hit to stay in the race.
Reports reveal that all the films lined up have promising stories and directors who have done their best to showcase these young heroes in a new dimension. Let’s hope that all these films score well at the box office and give these heroes a new lease of life.
- Star heroine to remake Vidya Balan’s film
- Interview : Palak Lalwani – I love female oriented films
- Saaho is just the kind of film fans would expect after Baahubali: Neil
- Star heroine in talks for NTR’s next
- Senior heroine’s silver screen comeback in 7 languages