One of them is Mani Ratnam’s romantic entertainer Ok Bangaram. This flick is carrying a lot of positive buzz and it is releasing in a grand way to entertain the audience. This movie will face a stiff competition with the horror thriller Ganga, which is a sequel to Kanchana. Directed by Raghava Lawrence, this movie has already earned good points among the audience with its hair raising posters.
Apart form these two big movies, Vaaradhi, a romantic entertainer will also hit screens this Friday. Directed by Satish Karthikeya, this movie has Kranthi, Hemanth and Sri Divya in the lead roles. Lets us see which of these movies will gain the upper hand at the box office.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019