It is well known that young Mega hero Varun Tej has once again teamed up with his Kanche director Krish for a high budget spy thriller titled Rayabari. The film has its backdrop set in Georgia, the exotic country where Kanche was shot extensively.
Already, the film’s unit completed the location recce in Georgia and zeroed in on a few stunningly beautiful locales. Speaking to a popular media house, the film’s producer Rajeev Reddy revealed that Rayabari will feature a breathtaking ski fight sequence, since the country is full of ski resorts during this time of the year.
Rayabari’s regular shooting will kickstart from the last week of February. Pragya Jaiswal, who earlier romanced Varun Tej in Kanche, has been roped in to play Varun Tej’s love interest. The film will also feature another heroine.
- FDFS : Highlights from Katamarayudu
- Srinivas Avasarala Surprises All In ‘Babu Baga Busy’
- Katamarayudu benefit shows canceled in Hyderabad
- Baahubali Has Bridged North-South Divide : Rana
- Young Actress Keen To Turn Singer
Articles that might interest you