The wait is over for all Kamal fans. The legendary actor’s latest film, ‘Uttama Villain’, will finally be releasing all over on 1st May.Loyal fans of Kamal Haasan are excited to watch this spectacular drama on its release day and even the advance bookings have been phenomenal.
A special premiere for select invitees from the film industry was organized in Chennai last night. Apparently, those who watched the film were spellbound by Kamal’s arresting performance in his dual roles and the film itself was said to be an entertaining ride.Audiences also got emotional seeing legendary auteur K Balachander one last time on the silver screen.
A Dubai premiere show has been planned tonight after which the film will hit the screens worldwide. Pooja Kumar, Andrea Jeremiah, Nasser etc are the principal cast of the film and Kannada star Ramesh Aravind is the director.
- Noted cameraman excited to shoot with Mahesh
- Madhavan wraps up first schedule for Savyasachi
- Rajamouli reveals why he loves his job
- Samantha’s special plans for Christmas
- Sunny Leone banned to perform in Bangalore