Young actor Sundeep Kishan, is slowly trying to carve a path for himself on the silver screen. His latest flick Tiger has completed its censor formalities and has obtained an U/A certificate from the censor board.
With this, the entire release formalities have been completed and the film is officially set for a massive release this 26th. Directed by VI Anand, an assistant of filmmaker AR Murugadoss, this movie has Seerat Kapoor as the female lead and happening young actor Rahul Ravindran has played an important role.
This movie is jointly produced by NV Prasad and Tagore Madhu.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you