Popular producer Anil Sunkara is all set to bankroll an exciting project. His next production will be based on the notorious thief ‘Tiger’ Nageswara Rao, one of the most ruthless thieves in South India in the 70s.
Tiger Nageswara Rao was hailed as a Robin Hood in his native village and was a huge task for the police, who had a tough time nabbing him. Kittu Unnadu Jagratha fame Vamsi Krishna will direct this movie, which will be produced under Anil Sunkara’s AK Entertainments banner. A big actor is going to play the main lead in this movie.
Anil Sunkara is currently producing two youthful movies, Nikhil’s Kirrak Party and Raj Tarun’s Raju Gadu. Both the movies will release in early next year.
- DSP To Weave His Magic For Mahesh Babu, Ram Charan
- Shriya Saran Promotes Healthy Lifestyle
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Padmavat : Protests Turn Violent In Ahmedabad