It is a known fact that Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej, is busy shooting for two of his next projects Supreme and Tikka back to back. Meanwhile, latest update reveals that Tikka’s third schedule is slated to kick off in Hyderabad from the 19th of this month.
Some key scenes will be shot in a specially erected set in Ramoji Film City. The action entertainer is being directed by Sunil Reddy of Kalyan Ram’s ‘OM’ fame. Larissa Bonesi and Mannara Chopra are the female leads. Rohini Reddy is producing the film and SS Thaman is scoring the sound track.
- Mehbooba’s theatrical trailer out soon
- Change of venue for Bharat Ane Nenu’s audio launch?
- Kalyanram gets career’s best openings with MLA
- Balakrishna turns grandfather yet again
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s first look in May