It is a known fact that Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej, is busy shooting for two of his next projects Supreme and Tikka back to back. Meanwhile, latest update reveals that Tikka’s third schedule is slated to kick off in Hyderabad from the 19th of this month.
Some key scenes will be shot in a specially erected set in Ramoji Film City. The action entertainer is being directed by Sunil Reddy of Kalyan Ram’s ‘OM’ fame. Larissa Bonesi and Mannara Chopra are the female leads. Rohini Reddy is producing the film and SS Thaman is scoring the sound track.
- DJ’s team to celebrate the film’s success with fans
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
Articles that might interest you