Buoyed by the success of his Sankranthi release, Shatamanam Bhavathi, actor Sharwanand is shooting for his silver jubilee film with double enthusiasm. Sharwanand will be seen in a hilarious cop’s role in this movie.
According to the latest buzz, the film’s title has been confirmed as Radha, while an official confirmation is awaited. The film’s first look will be unveiled soon. Lavanya Tripathi will be seen romancing Sharwa in this movie.
Senior producer BVSN Prasad is bankrolling this movie, which is being directed by debutant Chandramohan.
- High Court’s notices to Balakrishna
- Chay, Nagarjuna’s amusing Twitter counters
- Path breaking Kannada hit sets a record in Tollywood
- Ram Charan touched with fans’ nobility
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
Articles that might interest you