Following the release of Loafer, Varun Tej took a decent break before commencing his next. The young Mega hero was awaiting the launch of Rayabari under Krish’s direction. However, the film has been postponed due to some issues in procuring locations permission.
It is well known that Varun Tej already gave his nod to act under the direction of actor turned director Venky Atluri. The film is expected to go on floors soon and it will be produced by hotshot producer Dil Raju. As per the latest buzz, this film has been titled Feel My Love.
Feel My Love was a super hit song from Dil Raju-Sukumar’s Aarya. Looks like the Varun Tej-Venky Atluri’s film will be a romantic entertainer. Keep watching this space for more details about this project.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you