It’s well-known that Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram’s son, Dhruv Vikram, will make his acting debut with Vijay Deverakonda’s blockbuster romantic drama Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake. E4 Entertainment banner will bankroll this crazy project.
This evening, Vikram took to Instagram and revealed that Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake has been titled Varma. Vikram will take a couple of months break from his own assignments to supervise his son’s debut film’s shoot.
National award-winning director Bala will helm this much-awaited project. Other details regarding the film’s leading lady and other cast and crew members will be revealed soon.
- Pawan bonds with his fans in London
- Yes, I get emotional and sentimental once in 3 decades: RGV
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success