It’s well-known that Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram’s son, Dhruv Vikram, will make his acting debut with Vijay Deverakonda’s blockbuster romantic drama Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake. E4 Entertainment banner will bankroll this crazy project.
This evening, Vikram took to Instagram and revealed that Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake has been titled Varma. Vikram will take a couple of months break from his own assignments to supervise his son’s debut film’s shoot.
National award-winning director Bala will helm this much-awaited project. Other details regarding the film’s leading lady and other cast and crew members will be revealed soon.
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- Pawan Kalyan Responds To Controversies Surrounding Him
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments
- Tollywood Comes Together To Wish BAN Team