Naga Chaitanya’s next movie with SCN director Kalyan Krishna will go on floors next month, soon after Premam releases in the first week of October. Rakul Preet will romance Chay for the first time. Apparently, the film’s story has room for another heroine and the makers are reportedly considering Lavanya Tripathi for the same.
Now, an interesting buzz has been going on about the film’s title since yesterday. Apparently, this romantic entertainer has been titled ‘Okasaari Itu Chudava?’ This is merely a speculation and we will have to wait for an official confirmation.
Earlier, there were reports that the movie was titled Kalyanam, but the makers denied it.
- Talented Actor Bags A Crucial Role In Krish’s Manikarnika
- Vijay Devarakonda-Parasuram’s Film To Begin Soon
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s audio album to be out soon
- Mumaith Khan Leaves Bigg Boss House
- Young Actress Continues Shooting Despite High Fever
Articles that might interest you