Naga Chaitanya’s next movie with SCN director Kalyan Krishna will go on floors next month, soon after Premam releases in the first week of October. Rakul Preet will romance Chay for the first time. Apparently, the film’s story has room for another heroine and the makers are reportedly considering Lavanya Tripathi for the same.
Now, an interesting buzz has been going on about the film’s title since yesterday. Apparently, this romantic entertainer has been titled ‘Okasaari Itu Chudava?’ This is merely a speculation and we will have to wait for an official confirmation.
Earlier, there were reports that the movie was titled Kalyanam, but the makers denied it.
- Special Column : Sardaar to Katamarayudu, Overseas rights hike
- Rajamouli, Rana To Launch Baahubali Novel In Delhi
- Interesting Story Behind Making Of Baahubali 2
- Guru to open with good pre-release hype
- Mahesh Babu Is The Most Handsome Actor: NTR
Articles that might interest you