Naga Chaitanya’s next movie with SCN director Kalyan Krishna will go on floors next month, soon after Premam releases in the first week of October. Rakul Preet will romance Chay for the first time. Apparently, the film’s story has room for another heroine and the makers are reportedly considering Lavanya Tripathi for the same.
Now, an interesting buzz has been going on about the film’s title since yesterday. Apparently, this romantic entertainer has been titled ‘Okasaari Itu Chudava?’ This is merely a speculation and we will have to wait for an official confirmation.
Earlier, there were reports that the movie was titled Kalyanam, but the makers denied it.
- Will DJ teaser create any controversy?
- Winner to have top notch horse riding scenes
- Nara Rohith’s label releases Maa Abbayi’s audio
- Suspense on NBK101 to be revealed shortly?
- Poll: Will Sai Dharam Tej score a much-needed hit with Winner?
Articles that might interest you