Action hero Gopichand is currently working on his 25th project. The film is being directed by debutant Chakri and produced by Bengal Tiger producer KK Radha Mohan. The film has wrapped up its first schedule last week.
As per the official updates from the makers, the film has been titled Pantham. Also, the film will be hitting the screens on May 18 as being speculated. Pantham’s second schedule will kick-start from February 5. Mehreen Pirzada is the film’s leading lady. Malayalam composer Gopi Sundar is scoring the music.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23