Action hero Gopichand is currently working on his 25th project. The film is being directed by debutant Chakri and produced by Bengal Tiger producer KK Radha Mohan. The film has wrapped up its first schedule last week.
As per the official updates from the makers, the film has been titled Pantham. Also, the film will be hitting the screens on May 18 as being speculated. Pantham’s second schedule will kick-start from February 5. Mehreen Pirzada is the film’s leading lady. Malayalam composer Gopi Sundar is scoring the music.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date