Tamil star Ilayathalapathy Vijay has been shooting for his 61st movie in young filmmaker Atlee’s direction. In the movie, Vijay is going to play three different roles, a first ever feat in his career. This movie has been tentatively titled Thalapathy and here comes the twist.
Sri Thenandal Films, the makers of this movie, have been requesting the heads of GV Films, the banner that produced Mani Ratnam’s iconic gangster drama Thalapathy, to reuse their title. However, GV Films has reportedly rejected Sri Thenandal Films’ request.
Currently, the makers are in search of a suitable title for the movie. Kajal, Samantha and Nithya Menen are the film’s leading ladies and AR Rahman is the music composer.
- Exciting details about Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR – Charan
- PSPK’s first look gets a date
- First look of Mohan Babu’s next to be out today
- Sun TV bags Indrasena’s satellite rights
- Posani rejects his Nandi Award