Superstar Rajinikanth’s upcoming film in the direction of Ranjith Pa will roll out from mid-September.Earlier today, the director himself has announced ‘Kabali’ as the title of this much awaited project. The movie will be shot extensively in Malaysia.
Prakash Raj and JD Chakravarthy will essay crucial roles and young actress Radhika Apte has been confirmed to play the female lead. Rajinikanth will be seen in the role of an ageing mafia don. Santosh Narayanan will compose tunes and Praveen KL will head the editing department. Kailaipuli S Thanu will produce it.
- Charan’s film with Aishwarya Rai creates a stutter
- Most satisfying hit of my career: Nikhil on Keshava
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan in Bollywood director’s Tollywood debut
- Kaadali’s trailer creates curiosity
- Sridevi’s film in trouble
Articles that might interest you