Veteran character artiste Kaikala Satyanarayana expressed severe dissent over the sad state of affairs in Telugu film industry. The stalwart actor, in a latest interview, said that today’s filmmakers are running after money and that they do not understand the power of cinema as an art form.
“During our days, artistes and technicians worked with passion and placed art above anything else. But these days, people are making movies only to make money,” said Satyanarayana. The veteran giant also said that the young generation doesn’t respect the old generation that laid a golden path for them.
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s UA region latest collections
- KTR appreciates Bharath Ane Nenu
- Rangasthalam’s latest UA collections
- Karthi’s next wraps up shooting
- Star hero’s sister makes her movie debut