Recently, the Supreme Court of India imposed a ban on the sale of firecrackers in the national capital New Delhi ahead of the Diwali festival. While the SC’s ruling is stirring up an intense debate across the country, several film stars have welcomed the ban.
Star heroines like Rakul Preet, Shruti Haasan, Pooja Hegde, Kriti Kharbanda, Amyra Dastur and Saiyami Kher opined that the ban on crackers will help in reducing the noise and environmental pollution, the two serious threats to our ecosystem.
- Rahul’s Drushti’s teaser to be out soon
- Kajal reveals her 5 favorite movies
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer
- Mersal combo set to repeat for the third time?