Recently, the Supreme Court of India imposed a ban on the sale of firecrackers in the national capital New Delhi ahead of the Diwali festival. While the SC’s ruling is stirring up an intense debate across the country, several film stars have welcomed the ban.
Star heroines like Rakul Preet, Shruti Haasan, Pooja Hegde, Kriti Kharbanda, Amyra Dastur and Saiyami Kher opined that the ban on crackers will help in reducing the noise and environmental pollution, the two serious threats to our ecosystem.
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- SLB’s Padmavati to release next month?
- After US, Akhil is all set to perform in Hyderabad
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next