Yet another Telugu actress is all set to make her debut in Kollywood. Young starlet Anisha Ambrose, who is awaiting the release of Vamsy’s Fashion Designer S/O Ladies Tailor, will soon be foraying into Tamil Cinema with a suspense thriller.
In her latest promotional interview for Fashion Designer, Anisha revealed that she will be acting alongside Sibiraj, son of Baahubali’s Kattappa Sathyaraj. Anisha will also be seen in Manchu Manoj’s upcoming period war drama, Okkadu Migiladu, in which she is playing a journalist.
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars