Mass hero Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Kick 2 is all set for a huge release this Friday. Already, the overseas prints have been dispatched and it will be screened across 100 screens in the US. The film is also releasing big in both the Telugu speaking states. The opening day collections are expected to be huge.
The first premier will be screened in Hyderabad in the early hours of August 21st and it is heard that Tollywood celebs like Puri Jagannadh, Kalyan Ram and few others will grace the show. The movie is carrying a lot of expectations among the audience. Directed by Surender Reddy, the film has Rakul Preet as the heroine. SS Thaman is the music composer and N.T.R Arts banner has produced it.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you