The pompous glitz and glamour are set to make a comeback in the second edition of IIFA Utsavam very soon. This high profile awards ceremony that celebrates the excellence in the South Indian Cinema will take place in Hyderabad yet again.
IIFA Utsavam’s 2017 edition will begin on March 28th and conclude on the 29th. HICC in Madhapur will host this mega event that will see the participation of several celebrities from the South and Bollywood.
The first day of the event will honor the best of Tamil and Malayalam cinema, while Telugu and Kannada movies will be presented the awards on the second day. Nani and Rana will be hosting the Telugu event.
- Baahubali 2’s three days AP/Telangana collections
- Unleashed the power of Indian Cinema: Nag on Rajamouli
- Baahubali forces Bollywood’s biggest film to change tactics
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 30-04-2017
- Powerstar surprises Kerala Beauty
Articles that might interest you