The pompous glitz and glamour are set to make a comeback in the second edition of IIFA Utsavam very soon. This high profile awards ceremony that celebrates the excellence in the South Indian Cinema will take place in Hyderabad yet again.
IIFA Utsavam’s 2017 edition will begin on March 28th and conclude on the 29th. HICC in Madhapur will host this mega event that will see the participation of several celebrities from the South and Bollywood.
The first day of the event will honor the best of Tamil and Malayalam cinema, while Telugu and Kannada movies will be presented the awards on the second day. Nani and Rana will be hosting the Telugu event.
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna
- Would have felt bad if some other actress did Bhaagamathie: Anushka
- Bollywood Actress Makes A Cameo In Tholiprema
- First look of SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent out soon