Ram Charan’s stunning makeover for Rangasthalam, directed by Sukumar, is getting unanimous applause from the whole Telugu film fraternity. From top directors like SS Rajamouli to actors like Allu Arjun and Rana, the verdict has been overwhelmingly positive ever since the teaser of the film released.
Rajamouli was one among the biggest names to praise the teaser and he said that it’s his most awaited film of the season. Vamshi Paidipally, Sreenu Vaitla, Kona Venkat, Anil Ravipudi, and several others too praised Ram Charan’s makeover. Similarly, actresses like Kajal Aggarwal, Rakul and Lavanya too praised the teaser, apart from actors like Varun Tej, Sai Dharam Tej, Brahmaji to name a few.
Meanwhile, fans of Ram Charan were so thrilled after watching the teaser that the actor was greeted by hundreds of people at the hotel where he was staying in Rajahmundry. In Hyderabad, several people thronged to his house to burst crackers to celebrate the occasion. With so much positivity, it looks like Chitti Babu is going to steal more hearts when the film hits the screens on March 30.
- BAN strikes $2.5M in US, Enters all-time top 5
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Vijayotsava Sabha will be a grand affair
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections