He spotted Raj Tharun and made him the main lead of Uyyala Jampala. The way he has produced sensible films like Ashta Chamma, Golkonda High School, Uyyala Jampala and the latest Tanu Nenu, where he turned director speaks volumes of his talent and taste.
Interesting aspect is that Ram Mohan also penned the story for the latest hit Soggade Chinni Nayana. The film has been declared a huge blockbuster and has brought a new found craze for him. Several heroes are now behind him for penning story for their upcoming films. Let’s hope that this multi-faceted technician gives some interesting films in the future as well.
- Sharwanand reveals the biggest mistake of his career
- 2.0’s teaser to be out in IPL Final?
- Birthday Special : Which film had NTR’s best performance to date?
- Motion poster for Saamy 2’s Telugu version delayed slightly
- Namitha Is Back In Action